THE GARDEN IS JUST A CLICK AWAY!
Dow Gardens is open by appointment! ALL guests, including annual admission card holders, must have an appointment, for a specific date and time, prior to arrival. Admission will not be available at the door. Schedule your visit online.
The reopening of the Gardens, a place of peace in the heart of Midland, is important for our community. The world has changed and, as you can see below, procedures (appointment required), hours, and capacity have as well.
- To comply with public health orders, masks are required within buildings, including restrooms, and wherever a six-foot distance cannot be maintained.
- Maintain a six-foot social distance from staff and other patrons
- Photography is welcome; however, please do not obstruct walkways.
- Drinking fountains will not be accessible. Bottle filling stations are available. Please bring your own water bottles.
- Canopy Walk is open including the Spruce Arm hammock! The net to the Canopy Walk pod remains closed.
- The Café patio is open for concessions. Access to the Forest is available via the 1809 Eastman Avenue Main Entrance.
- Dow Gardens is primarily and outdoor experience. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Strollers / wagons are welcome. Please plan accordingly. Weather-related closures may occur.
Take a peek at our Garden map for the current status of buildings and attractions. Current closures are marked in red. Click each icon for more information. Details are subject to change.