THE GARDEN IS JUST A CLICK AWAY!
Dow Gardens is open, partially, and by appointment! ALL guests, including annual admission card holders, must have an appointment, for a specific date and time, prior to arrival. Admission will not be available at the door. Schedule your visit online.
The reopening of the Gardens, a place of peace in the heart of Midland, is important for our community. The world has changed and, as you can see below, procedures (appointment required), hours, capacity, and available attractions have as well. Please note: details are subject to change, with or without notice as we proceed.
- Masks are recommended for those over the age of two. To comply with public health orders, masks are required inside restrooms and within buildings.
- Maintain a six-foot social distance from staff and other patrons
- Photography is welcome; however, please do not obstruct walkways.
- Drinking fountains will not be accessible. Bottle filling stations are available. Please bring your own water bottles.
- The Pines Home (virtual events available) remains closed.
- Children's Garden water features and play equipment remain closed; however, walking paths and restrooms are now available.
- Additional restrooms will be available at the Main Visitor Center, Historic Barn, and in the Forest Classroom.
- Whiting Forest of Dow Gardens is open, including Canopy Walk and the Spruce Arm hammock. The playground and net to the Canopy Walk pod remain closed.
- The Café patio is now open for concessions! Access to the Whiting Forest area is available via the 1809 Eastman Avenue Main Entrance.
Take a peek at our Garden map for the current status of buildings and attractions. Current closures are marked in red. Click each icon for more information. Details are subject to change.