BUTTERFLIES IN BLOOM
2020 School Group Tours
March 6 - April 19, 2020 | 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tours are only available to school groups.
- There is a maximum capacity of 30 individuals per tour group.
- This capacity includes all students, teachers, and chaperones.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour start time to accommodate the time necessary to unload, check-in, use restrooms, and regroup.
- A ¼-mile walk from the Dow Gardens Visitor Center is required to access the Barn and Conservatory. Weather-appropriate clothing and footwear is recommended.
SCHEDULE A TOUR
- For groups of 30+ individuals, we recommend booking a second tour time. If your group requires special accommodations, please call 989.631.2677 to discuss options.
- A flat rate payment of $50 per group is required at the time of booking. This rate includes all teachers, students, and parent chaperones. Annual passes may not be used toward this payment. A confirmation will be sent for all reservations made.
- In the event of a snow/ice day for your school, or severe weather conditions that require the Dow Gardens campus to close, you will receive a full refund.
- In the event that you must cancel your tour, a full refund will be issued.
Admission to Whiting Forest of Dow Gardens is included in your Butterflies in Bloom school tour fee. Please let us know if you plan to visit Whiting Forest as part of your school tour so we can plan for your group's arrival.